NOTE: More work may or may not be available during dispatch hours.
- WORK AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2014, 7:00-9:00am
- 1. RAINIER STEEL: RODMAN WITH WABO REBAR STICK CERTS AT 520 BRIDGE MEDINA.
- 2. ANYONE INTRESTED IN WORKING AT THE BANGOR NAVAL JOB PLEASE CONTACT TUKWILA DISPATCH FOR EARLY BADGEING. THIS WILL NOT GUARANTY EMPLOYMENT. DISPATCH PROCEDURE WILL BE THE SAME. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE A DISPATCH FOR WORK. LOOK BELOW FOR BADGE INFO.
- Most jobs require a DFWP card.
- ALL jobs require TWO (2) pieces of I.D. as outlined by the IRS I-9 requirements
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord requires a current driverís license, auto insurance and vehicle registration.
- Boeing requires an ORIGINAL (certified copy) birth certificate or passport and a driverís license.
- Refinery jobs will require: T.W.I.C card, Current C-stop card, onsite drug test, Drivers License, and Social Security Card.
- Bangor Naval Base requires a VALID passport, or ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY of birth certificate. NO FELONIES. You CANíT be a registered sex offender. No Warrants. No SSN inconsistencies. Badging could take ten days.